Friday, June 12, 2009

Cufflink Options


"It's good to be King".........................These are MY take on the "scrabble tile" cuff links. I wanted to change it up so you couldn't tell that they are actually scrabble tiles. (you can only tell from the underside of the links). They definitely have a handmade feel to them that I really like. These will be making an appearance in my Etsy shop soon. I will be making more of these, and they can also be personalized to your loved ones taste.


Here is a better picture of the personalized cuff links I made for my sister. I think they turned out great, and everyone will know my B-I-L is a proud daddy when he's wearing these.
These round ones are the next ones I will be working on. They can be personalized with pics, fun paper, maps,retro fabric.......really the options are endless.

If you are looking for a great present, but just can't figure it out for the man who has everything (he has you doesn't he?:). Then these cuff links are a great option to let him show who he is.
Email me and we will get things going.

1 comment:

diana said...

holly, i love all of these! what a great idea, for cufflinks. i can't wait to see more of what you come up with... it's looking great!